On Campus Tutoring
The Academic Support Center at Granite State College is pleased to offer FREE math, writing, and general education tutoring options at each of our locations. If you're in need of a face-to-face tutor, please fill out the tutor request form. Once your form is received it will be sent to the appropriate tutor and they will contact you to set up a time to meet.
We offer each student up to eight hours of FREE online tutoring each month as well as a wide range of online academic support using Brainfuse.
Sign in to your Moodle account and select Brainfuse Online Tutoring from the main menu to get started.
Once logged in, use Brainfuse to:
- Receive instant tutoring and interact with a live tutor. Live tutors are available in the following subject areas: Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Computers & Technology, Economics, Finance, Math, Physics, Reading, Spanish, Statistics, Writing, and more.
- Submit your writing to the Online Writing Lab for a review.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Build skills & prep for tests in college readiness, college subjects, Accuplacer, Compass, and GRE.
- Create your own flashcards and online quizzes/games to reinforce classroom learning.
- Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
- Form online study groups or schedule live sessions with peers/faculty instructors using the Meet collaborative whiteboard (audio capable).
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes.