- All financial obligations to Granite State College must be met before an official transcript can be released. An official transcript displays the college seal.
- Current students may order transcripts through WebRock
- Alumni or former students may order transcripts directly from Credentials Inc. by using a specific link below, or by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 603-513-1391 for assistance regaining entry to their WebROCK account, if possible.
Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
GSC has authorized Credentials Inc. to provide our online transcript ordering system. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online. If the receiving institution accepts an electronic transcript the cost is $3. If the receiving institution accepts only paper transcripts the cost is $6.
- Current students may order transcripts online through WebRock. After logging in to WebRock click on Student Records. Choose “Request a Transcript” from the list of options. Click "Place a Transcript Order”. A new window will open up for Credentials Inc. Follow the step-by step instructions to place your order.
- Former students/alumni may order online via Credentials Inc here if you do not wish to or are unable to request via WebROCK. Students who are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet can call Credentials Inc. directly at 847-716-3005 to place a transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders directly with Credentials Inc.
- A signed consent form is required for each order that is not placed through WebROCK. The consent form may be signed electronically. Please have your payment method available.
- The Credentials Inc. site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You may order up to 5 copies of your transcript per order, and there is no limit on the number of transcript orders you can place. Orders requiring an attachment are limited to one recipient per order, with no limit on the number of orders that can be placed.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online at Credentials Inc here.
By Mail or In Person (Paper Transcript)
This form is only for use by students who do not have a method of paying for transcripts electronically (credit or debit card). We request that students use the online ordering system whenever possible. Students may only use the paper form to request one hard copy of their transcript. Paper forms take 24 hours to process – if you wish to pick your transcript up in Concord you may do so on the next business day. Please feel free to call ahead to verify that your transcript is ready for pick up.
- In Person
Cost per official transcript is $6.00 with payment by cash or check only. Payment must be made at time that the transcript is picked up.
Complete the Official College Transcript Request form and bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar at 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301. Transcripts cannot be processed at any of the campus locations.
Transcripts may also be ordered by mail at a cost of $6.00 per transcript payable by check or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Please contact the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or concerns.