Congrats!!! You have been conditionally accepted to a Teacher Certification prep program at
Granite State College
Here are your next steps to full admission and beginning your program and courses.
1. Set up your GSC Accounts
- For instructions on how to find your username, set your password, and access your accounts, go to my.Granite.edu homepage and click on the Create your GSC Accounts button.
○ WebROCK - Your student portal with academic and financial account information
○ Moodle - Your online classroom
○ Go.granite.edu email account
2. Register for Classes
- Go to My.Granite.edu homepage and login to WebROCK to register for your first course(s).
- If you need assistance with registration due to a course restriction or hold, please call 603.822.5431 or fill out the REGISTRATION FORM
- To prepare for EDU 700, please review the online resources, specifically the SOE Post-Baccalaureate Educator Preparation Handbook.
- By the end of EDU 700 the following documents will be required for full admission and continuation into clinical courses. Holds will ONLY be removed once all requirements are satisfied.
■ Official transcripts
■ 2 letters/forms of recommendation
■ Supervising Practitioner paperwork
■ Official Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators scores.
■ If applicable, a copy of your current teaching certification will be accepted in lieu of the Praxis Core scores.
- To apply for financial aid visit Financial Aid and/or, to confirm your payment plan visit Student Accounts.
3. Individualized Professional Development Plan (IPDP)
- Visit the Teacher Education Resources http://my.granite.edu/teacher-education-resources to find a list of IPDPs Individualized Professional Development Plans to find courses required for your program . The GSC Catalog also provides a full list of program requirements including testing requirements and course descriptions. Click here to find the Catalog online.
- Upon receipt of all college transcripts, an Individualized Professional Development Plan (IPDP) will be reviewed for you. You will be notified of the updates by email referring to your Graduation Planning System (GPS).
- Follow your progress toward completion by accessing the (GPS) through WebROCK. GPS reflects courses completed, courses remaining, along with institutional requirements still unmet.
4. Additional Educational Expenses - Educator Toolkit and Required Software
- Additional Educational Expenses – Students are required to have access to a high quality video/audio capture device. The SOE recommends that students purchase a SWIVL for use in the field. Students who are eligible for Financial Aid can use these funds to cover the expense. Students may also wish to purchase other items from the GSC Educator Toolkit on an as needed basis.
- Visit granite.edu/pdf/SOE_EducatorToolkit.pdf to purchase the required SWIVL and other optional hardware from the Educator Toolkit. Additional information on the SWIVL can be found by visiting https://www.swivl.com/
- The majority of courses will use e-resources, which can be accessed (free) through the GSC Library (check your course syllabus).