- All financial obligations to Granite State College must be met before an official transcript can be released. An official transcript displays the college seal.
- Current students may order transcripts through WebRock
- Alumni or former students may order transcripts directly from SCRIP-SAFE by using a specific link below.
Online (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
GSC has authorized SCRIP-SAFE International to provide our online transcript ordering system. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online. If the receiving institution accepts an electronic transcript the cost is $3. If the receiving institution accepts only paper transcripts the cost is $5.
- Current students may order transcripts online through WebRock. After logging in to WebRock click on Student Records. Choose “Request a Transcript” from the list of options. Click "Place a Transcript Order”. A new window will open up for SCRIP-SAFE International. Follow the step-by step instructions to place your order.
- Former students/alumni may order online via SCRIP-SAFE International. The first time you log in to https://iwantmytranscript.com/granite, you will be directed to create an account with Transcripts on Demand by selecting the “Place a New Order” button.
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will also be required the first time you place an order. Please have your payment method available.
- The SCRIP-SAFE International site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You may order as many transcripts as you choose in a single session. Processing fee is $3.00 per each recipient (transcript addressee). If you are requesting a paper transcript, there is an additional $2.00 printing and mailing fee.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
By Mail or In Person (Paper Transcript)
This form is only for use by students who do not have a method of paying for transcripts electronically (credit or debit card). We request that students use the online ordering system whenever possible. Students may only use the paper form to request one hard copy of their transcript. Paper forms take 24 hours to process – if you wish to pick your transcript up in Concord you may do so on the next business day. Please feel free to call ahead to verify that your transcript is ready for pick up.
- In Person
Cost per official transcript is $5.00 with payment by cash or check only. Payment must be made at time that the transcript is picked up.
Complete the Official College Transcript Request form and bring the completed form to the Office of the Registrar at 25 Hall Street, Concord, NH 03301. Transcripts cannot be processed at any of the campus locations.
Transcripts may also be ordered by mail at a cost of $5.00 per transcript payable by check or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Please contact the Registrar’s office at email@example.com with any questions and/or concerns.