Academic Advising is a critical component of all students’ educational experiences. Through advising, students are empowered to develop and implement sound academic plans that are consistent with their personal values, goals, and career pursuits. The purpose is to guide students to become self-directed learners and decision makers. Academic Advising can be accessed by visiting one of our campuses, online, or by calling us toll free at 855-GSC-4-ALL (855-472-4255).
Important FALL term dates:
Preferred Financial Aid: August 18
Payment Arrangement: August 30
Online Courses Visible: September 8 at 5 p.m.
Fall Term Begins: Week of September 11
Important Links For students
- Go.Granite Email
- Financial Aid
- Student Accounts
- IT Support
- Career Planning & Job Resources
- Military & Veterans
On Campus Tutoring
The Academic Support Center at Granite State College is pleased to offer FREE math, writing, and general education tutoring options at all of the GSC locations. If you are in need of a face to face tutor, please fill out the tutor request form. Once your form is received it will be sent to the appropriate tutor and they will contact you to set up a time to meet.
We offer FREE online tutoring as well as a wide range of online academic support using Brainfuse.
Sign in to your Moodle account and select BRAINFUSE ONLINE TUTORING from the main menu to get started.
Once logged in, use Brainfuse to:
- Receive instant tutoring and interact with a live tutor. Live tutors are available in the following subject areas: Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Computers & Technology, Economics, Finance, Math, Physics, Reading, Spanish, Statistics, Writing, and more.
- Submit your writing to our Online Writing Lab for a review.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Personalized skills building & test prep in college readiness, college subjects, Accuplacer, Compass, and GRE.
- Create your own flashcards and online quizzes/games to reinforce classroom learning.
- Use eParachute to discover your strengths and unique talents to map out your future career.
- Form online study groups or schedule live sessions with peers/faculty instructors using the Meet collaborative whiteboard (audio capable).
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes.
As a student, you are eligible for software/hardware at educational discounted prices at the UNH Computer Store.
For general information and answers to frequently asked questions, visit IT Support. To request assistance, submit an online help request form via the help site or call 1-888-372-4270.
Login Quick Start Guide
You have several accounts that give you access to important resources and services. Learn how to access these resources via the login quick start guide.
Online and self-help services are available through WebROCK. WebROCK is available to all students enrolled in credit-bearing coursework. Login to access your student information source for grades, financial aid information, online registration, e-payments, transcripts, and academic history.
The Academic Support Center at Granite State College is pleased to announce that we will be holding Math Praxis Workshops throughout the year. The School of Education will send out invites to these FREE workshops.
uSafeNH provides students, parents, family members, faculty, staff, prospective students, and off-campus community members at New Hampshire colleges with instant access on their smartphones and desktop computers to localized information to help survivors of sexual assault.