SAP will be reviewed at the end of the Spring term payment period on an annual basis for students in the following programs:
- All GSC undergraduate degree programs
- Associate Degree (64 credits)
- Bachelor's Degree (124 credits)
- Most GSC post-baccalaureate certificate programs
- All GSC graduate degree programs
Payment Period Review
SAP will be reviewed at the end of each term payment period for students in the following programs:
- Advanced Endorsement: Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (22 credits)
- Advanced Endorsement: Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (22 credits)
- Advanced Endorsement: Learning Disabilities (22 credits)
- Advanced Endorsement: Reading and Writing Specialist (24 credits)
- Additional Certification: Educational Technology Integrator (20 credits)
Financial Aid Suspension
All students who do not meet the minimum SAP standards during the scheduled review will be placed on Financial Aid Suspension which results in the loss of all federal, state and institutional aid, including grants, scholarships, loans and work-study.
A student may re-establish Title IV eligibility when he/she meets the minimum SAP standards at the next scheduled review or if an appeal is successful. Students may not regain eligibility if suspension is due to reaching the maximum timeframe or may reach the maximum timeframe without completing the program.
If no appeal is submitted or an appeal is not approved following a suspension, then the student may continue to take courses at their own cost unless the student is academically suspended.