2017 Benefits changes
HR News and Announcements
Welcome to your 2017 USNH Benefits
Please see below for information and resources regarding our new USNH vendors, Cigna medical and OptumRx prescription drug plan(s).
Medical Plan Comparison and Cost Summary
Benefit Rate Sheets
- FAQs on 2017 Medical Vendor: Cigna
- FAQs on 2017 Pharmacy Benefit: OptumRx
- OptumRx 2017 Formulary
- OptumRx Temporary ID Card
If you have questions or concerns regarding the 2017 medical and prescription benefit plans, you may contact the vendors using the numbers provided here:
- Cigna: 800-244-6224
- OptumRx: 866-633-5874
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Information - If you had an FSA account prior to this year, you will not be receiving a new Wage Works card for 2017. All 2017 FSA funds will be loaded onto your existing card. If you have lost your Wage Works card, or would like to check your current balance, please call the Wage Works client services number on the back of your Wage Works card (1-877-924-3967). You can also visit the Wage Works website at any time for additional information and resources.
New Healthcare Transparency Tool / Healthcare Bluebook
Healthcare Bluebook has been selected by USNH as an added healthcare benefit to help you shop for care, compare facilities, save money on healthcare services, and earn rewards. Did you know that in-network prices for the same procedure can vary by over 500% depending on the facility you choose? Healthcare Bluebook’s web and mobile applications make it easy to save money on hundreds of the most common medical services and procedures by showing you the cost ranges in your area, and providing you with a selection of FAIR PRICE facilities. To access the Healthcare Bluebook site to create your account today, simply log into your individual MyUSNHBenefits.net account. The Healthcare Bluebook site link is located to the right ofthe homepage.
2017 USNH Retirement Fund Changes information
The University System of New Hampshire is pleased to announce several changes to the investment options available through Fidelity Investments. Guides to help you better understand these changes are posted on the USNH - TIAA /Fidelity microsites:
Cigna Fitness Facility List
The list of approved fitness facilities under Cigna for USNH employees is now available. The Cigna Approved Health Club Directory is a listing of Fitness Facilities that are currently participating in the Cigna Fitness Program. USNH provides a fitness benefit of up to $500.00 per year towards membership for employees who are participants in a USNH medical plan administered by Cigna provided that the program requirements are met. Contact the gym for membership information.
If the facility you are interested in is not on this list and you would like to see if they can be added, please contact GSC-HR, Anne DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the GSC Admissions Team for their participation in creating this video about their experience of using the LEAN process with UNH’s Senior Process Engineer, Dagmar Vlahos. This video showcases the experiences of various USNH teams who have participated in the LEAN process to date. Everyone did a great job! Please take a moment to check out the video: LEAN process
GSC Announces Free Student Counseling Services (SCS) - April 1st message from GSC Human Resources
Office of Graduate Studies announces GAC accreditation from the Project Management Institute (PMI) - Jan. 12th message from the Office of Graduate Studies
- USNH DOMA INFORMATION
- GSC Library Services is very pleased to welcome Paula McKinley as our new part-time assistant librarian. Paula has a BS degree from Colby Sawyer College, and an MLIS from Simmons College. Most recently she has been a librarian at Plymouth State University. Paula's initial responsibilities will be to teach basic library orientation classes, answer reference/research questions, and work on improving and expanding our research guides. Paula begins work at GSC on January 23rd.
- The Information Technology team is pleased to welcome Richard Wiechert to the position of Director of Enterprise Systems. Richard has extensive experience in business and systems, including project management, Salesforce administration, and database administration and software engineering. In addition to his technological experience, Richard has significant experience with revenue management, planning and forecasting in the airline industry. Welcome to our GSC community Richard!
Please join in on a great big congratulations to Jan Coville on recently earning the Global Career Development Facilitator Certification (GCDF). This 120 hour, in-depth training is recognized by the National Career Development Association. GCDF credential holders are trained to help people, both individually and in a group setting, make informed decisions when considering their own career development. Through the use of best practices, various assessment tools, and career development models GCDFs equip each individual with the knowledge and skills to embark on their professional journey. Well done, Jan!