GSC is committed to seeing you advance in your career and professional pursuits. Our faculty are often working in the field and are a wealth of knowledge about their areas of expertise. The College offers a variety of resources to assist in your career development.
Career Development and Life Planning Course
This two-credit course engages participants in the career development and life planning process - including self-assessment, accessing career and labor market information, career goal-setting and decision-making and job search strategies.
Career Services & NHCUC Job Fair
GSC Students can access career development resources through MyGranite to find information on resume writing and submission, interviewing for jobs, career choices, and more. Campuses also offer workshops on topics such as "Crafting a Resume with Impact" and "Working It at a Job Fair or Networking Event." Campus Student Success teams also work with students to prepare them for the annual NHCUC Job and Internship Fair.
GSC regularly receives information about internship, career, or volunteer positions that may be of interest to students. Below is a collection of links and PDF documents that have been provided to Granite State College that feature various opportunities.
- Campaign Applications Coordinator Internship - United Way of the Greater Seacoast (Portsmouth, NH)
- Civil Service Positions - U.S. Department of State
- Hutchens Media Internships - Hutchens Media (Lebanon, NH)
- Marketing Internship - WHS Homes, Inc. (Claremont, NH)
- Temp & Temp-to-Hire Positions - Alexander Technology Group (Bedford & Portsmouth, NH)
- Temp & Temp-to-Hire Positions - Bonney Staffing Center (NH & ME)
- Temp & Temp-to-Hire Positions - Express Employment Professionals (Concord, NH)
- Temp & Temp-to-Hire Positions - Leddy Group (NH, ME, VT)
- Temp & Temp-to-Hire Positions - MarketSource
- Data Entry Clerk - Strategic Talent Boston (Southern NH)
- Field Sales & Marketing Representative - TTI Power Equipment
- Insurance Underwriter - Dawn Chambers Agency (Manchester, NH)
- Line Cooks / Prep Cooks - OTTO (Newburyport, MA)
- Teacher (Ages 13 - 18) - Education Inc. (Dublin, NH)
- Teacher (Infants - 13 years) - Barrington Village School, LLC (Barrington, NH)
- Teacher (Infants - 5 years) - Kids Stop Inc. (Hampton, NH)
- Teachers (Infants - Toddlers) - Primrose School at Bedford Hills (Bedford, NH)
- Teacher (Infants & Toddlers) - Green Sprouts (Manchester, NH)
- Teacher (Toddlers) - Stand By Me Childcare (Hooksett, NH)
- Teacher, Science (Elementary-Age) - Mad Science Group, Inc. (Atkinson, NH)
- Truck Assistant - Habitat for Humanity ReStore (Nashua, NH)
ON-GOING JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Caregivers & Support Professionals - Nashua Center (Nashua, NH)
- Coaching & Teaching - Camp Taconic (Hinsdale, MA)
- Corporate, Field, Retail - Sterling Jewelers, Inc.
- Corporate, Intern, Operations, Retail - World Kitchen, LLC
- Medical Scribes - ScribeAmerica
- NH Court - NH Judicial Branch
- Retail - Barbour
- Retail - Bloomingdale's
- Retail - Fastenal
- Retail - JCPenney
- Retail - Justice
- Teachers (Infants - 6 years) - The Goddard School (Nashua, NH)
- Teachers (Infants - 13 years) - Great Bay Kids Company (Exeter, New Market, & Portsmouth, NH)
- Teachers (Kindergarten - High School) - Conway School District (Conway, NH)
- Utilities - Osmose Utilities Services, Inc.
- VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) - Families in Transition
- English Instructor - USA Teachers, Korea and China
- U.S. Educator - Teaching Abroad Program, US-China Century Education Group
Please note: Granite State College is not directly affiliated with these postings. Interested parties should follow up with the companies and organizations providing these opportunities should you have an interest in applying or general questions.
If you have an opportunity that you would like to post, please email email@example.com.